Tuesday, August 2, 2011

LeapFrog Fridge Phonics Magnetic Alphabet Set - Styles May VaryGot the Leap Frog Fridge Phonics set in the mail today. Jackson was really excited that there was a dog ("dog!!") on his new toy. I'm going to hide most of the letters and introduce them in sets over a period of days weeks, probably in this sequence, which is drawn from a Montessori method for teaching the alphabet. 
  1. c  m  a  t 
  2. s  r  i  p
  3. b  f  o  g 
  4. h  j  u  l
  5. d  w  e  n
  6. k  q  v  x  y  z 

1 comment:

  1. My 2 & 4yo children received one of these from my mom at Christmas. I have just been letting them play with it because I had no idea how to use it in a practical way. I love your idea of introducing the letter in a sequence. Thanks for sharing and including the link.

    ReplyDelete