Monday, May 21, 2012

Art Project: Feelie Goop

This is art only in that it is proto-sculpture. Mostly Feelie Goop is a sensory exploration not terribly different from a sandbox, but it did succeed in entertaining J long enough for me to clean up the Cheerios-chips-pennies array that had been scattered on the floor since noon! I also asked him what color resulted from combining the red and yellow food coloring and he correctly reported, "Orange." Oh, AND, this won't kill my lawn, and I can't say the same for the vast quantities of sand Jackson enjoys spreading all over the grass. Hee.

Thanks again to MaryAnn F. Kohl for writing First Art: Art Experiences for Toddlers and Twos! It's superuseful for non-creative moms like me, and this was a cinch to whip up and then clean up. (Although though to be fair I haven't tackled the various drips yet!) Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment