Thursday, January 12, 2012

Door Chain & Latch Activity Board

I really am on a break but I did get this done today, so yay me!


Don't say I can't learn things. I used two things I learned working with my mom on the first board--taping the drill bit and guesstimating the drill-bit size--to put these together. I've been saving these small square cutting boards for about a year after having gotten them as swag at old job, and I finally got around to screwing on some lock hardware as another attempt at entertaining J. (He loves playing with our door chain!) These don't actually offer the satisfaction of unlocking a door, a la the Melissa & Doug Latches board, but it's better than nothing, and these are very nice and light and portable.

1 comment:

  1. Jiangsu yaxing anchor chain co., LTD. (AsAc) is a professional engaged in Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production enterprise, and it is China's Marine cable and Marine mooring chain production and export base, is the world's one of the largest in the industry, the most has the comprehensive strength of the modern enterprise.

    ReplyDelete