Friday, April 4, 2014

Caillou Talking Doll Review

This product was given to us for free by Imports Dragon and DHX Media in exchange for placement on this blog.





A year-and-a-half ago we shaved Jackson bald, and the only thing that made not miserable about how he looked afterward was that we could call it his Calliou look.

INTERVIEW WITH A CALLIOU FAN

What do you love about Calliou?
J: I love that he's a kid like a me!

Now, you have a Tyrannosaurus Rex named Tirey. Do you remember what Calliou's dinosaur is named?
J: Rexy!

What do you do with a doll?
J: You carry it, and play with it, and sleep with it.

And what's special about this doll?
J: It talks!

That's right, in two languages: English and French.
J: Oh, I speak two languages: English and Spanish!

Do you like this doll?
J: Yeah, I want to keep it, but I also want a Rosie doll and a Calliou's dad doll. And I really like to watch Calliou on TV--it's my favorite show.

The new talking Calliou doll is available in stores now for a suggested retail price of $35.

No comments:

Post a Comment